Friday, July 17, 2009

Study, Study, Study

I haven't updated in a while because my life is currently consumed with studying for the dreaded MCAT. I researched study programs and decided on ExamKrackers. It is a 10-week at home study course that is lecture style instead of just taking tons of practice tests. I study everyday of the week (well, actually I get most Sunday's off) for 2-3 hours, depeding on the material that night. It is very structured, which I like because it keeps me on track. I have not missed a day yet, and I am finishing up week 3.

On a positive note, it has been a good test to see how Drew is going to handle me studying 24/7 during medical school. Surprisingly, Drew has handled it very well. Hank, on the other hand, is not enjoying the new arrangement. He will come push the office door open and sneak over and lick my toes. Then he will put his paws on my leg and look at me really sad until I pick him up for a little while. Then when I'm not studying, he follows me around the house even more than usual, and is always wanting to sit in my lap and cuddle with me. It breaks my heart because he feels neglected :)

So that's pretty much my life right now. Work, study, pet my dog, sleep.

0 comments: