Friday, July 24, 2009

And The Surprise Is...

I got a new tattoo! I knew I wanted to get an owl on my foot, and I have been looking at designs for about three months. I wanted an owl because it is my sorority's mascot, but it is against our rules to get any official Chi Omega insignia tattoos. So I found this perfect little owl and I had it done in Chi Omega colors- red and yellow. It hurt like you wouldn't believe, but I absolutely love it and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

This is a close up of my little beauty. This was two hours after it was done, and it is very swollen and kinda bleeding still. There isn't really red around the eyes and on the belly, that's just my blood :)
This is where I got it. It's a little higher than I had originally thought I wanted it, but the tattoo artist said it would heal better if it were closer to my ankle rather than my toes. Looking at this pic, I should've had my toes done before the tat cause now I can't soak my foot for 30 days!

0 comments: